DOMINGO DEL PALACIO, S.A. (hereinafter “DOMPAL”) is the owner of the website dompal.es
1) IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected
The owner of this website is:
RAZÓN SOCIAL: DOMINGO DEL PALACIO S.A. CIF: A28524726 DOMICILIO SOCIAL: CALLE REYES CATÓLICOS 10, POL. IND. ALCOBENDAS, 28010 MADRID E-MAIL: email@example.com
2) USERS: The access and/or use of www.dompal.es attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The mentioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Conditions of Contracting that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
Use of the website: The website www.dompal.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, etc. (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to DOMPAL, or its suppliers to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content or consultations. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that DOMPAL offers through its website and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for:
(i) to engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or advocating terrorism or human rights violations.
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of DOMPAL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the above-mentioned damage.
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. In any case DOMPAL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, social networks or other participation tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: DOMPAL by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of the elements contained therein (images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by DOMPAL or its suppliers.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by DOMPAL may view the elements of the various websites and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use, being, therefore, strictly prohibited the transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation. The USER shall refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of DOMPAL.
Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
If you wish to make any observations regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: DOMPAL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Likewise, DOMPAL disclaims any liability for the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the same.
3) MODIFICATIONS: DOMPAL reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5) LINKS: In the event that from the website can be linked through hyperlinks to other Internet sites, DOMPAL will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case shall DOMPAL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
6) IP ADDRESSES: The website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
7) MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: DOMPAL may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
8) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between DOMPAL, and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
DOMINGO DEL PALACIO, S.A. (DOMPAL S.A.) is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’S personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Responsible for data processing
COMPANY REASON: DOMINGO DEL PALACIO S.A.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: CALLE REYES CATÓLICOS 10, POL. IND. ALCOBENDAS, 28010 MADRID
Purpose of data processing and storage
The personal data provided by our clients, from now on “User”, will be treated by DOMINGO DEL PALACIO S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “DOMPAL”) according to the following purposes:
• To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring thereof.
• To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from the User.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications on products and services marketed by DOMPAL by electronic and/or conventional means.
Time of processing of the User’s personal data The User’s data related to the fulfilment of the contractual relationship will be kept for that purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even after that, for as long as required by the applicable law and until any liabilities arising from the contract lapse and, when it is no longer necessary to do so, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Regarding the sending of commercial communications, DOMPAL will process the User’s data, until the User objects.
Processing of user data
DOMPAL will process the following categories of User data:
• Identification data: name, surname, DNI
• Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Legitimacy for data processing
The processing of the User’s data by DOMPAL is legitimated by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE PERSON: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, profile creation, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be provided to any other company outside the CLIENT except at the request of the Public Administration in the cases provided for by law, as well as, if necessary for the development and implementation of the purposes of treatment, our service providers related to communications, with which the person responsible has signed the contracts of confidentiality and treatment required by current legislation on privacy.
Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which DOMPAL processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from DOMPAL he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
What are your rights?
The User may send a letter to DOMPAL, CALLE REYES CATÓLICOS 10, POL. IND. ALCOBENDAS, 28010 MADRID, or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity card, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation of whether or not DOMPAL is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Accessing your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Request to oppose the processing of your data.
- Obtain from DOMPAL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, through the following address https: //www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that DOMPAL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulation in data protection.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the PERSON RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of the personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
DOMPAL shall treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER.
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly and freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The LIABILITY MANAGER informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.